APTBIO provides untargeted metabolomics service using LC-MS/MS including comprehensive metabolite identification, quantification, characterization and analysis for the medical, agricultural, food processing as well as the environmental testing markets.
Untargeted metabolomics is a study in which all detectable metabolites are identified and quantitated for analyzing the overall metabolic characteristics and discovering metabolic mechanisms behind the phenomenon. Also known as discovery metabolomics, untargeted metabolomics is a powerful tool for large-scale early phase diagnosis and discovery of new biomarkers. Compared to traditional metabolic quantitation methods, untargeted metabolomics is a high-throughput technology, enabling more comprehensive analysis with more accurate data acquisition, eliminating biased research direction.
1) Differential metabolites quantification and characterization results
2) QC samples results containing TIC and PCA results
3) Univariate statistics: T test and/or ANOVA analysis of all identified metabolites
4) Multivariate statistics: PCA, PLS-DA, OPLS-DA of all identified metabolites
5) Differential metabolites cluster analysis
6) Differential metabolites KEGG and KEGG enrichment analysis
7) Differential metabolites correlation analysis
8) Biomarker ROC analysis